Grilled Bison Speducci
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 6-8 minutes | Total Time: 16-18 minutes | Serves: 2-4
Created By: Created by Maddie & Kiki, Canada's Favourite Female Grillmasters
- Using a fork, pierce the steak all over on both sides. If using Inside Round Bison Steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes. If using Bison Steak Cubes, you’re good to go!
- Place in large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Skewer the cubes on metal or wooden skewers. Preheat grill to high heat, 450-500°F.
- Grill over direct heat until cooked to your desired level of doneness – 135°F for medium rare and not past medium for best taste experience. Serve with tzatziki sauce.
PRO TIP: If using wooden skewers, place a piece of aluminum foil under the exposed wooden handles in order to prevent them from burning.
More Chef Recipes
- Peppery Bison Brie Burger with Kohlrabi & Apple Slaw – Chef Leandro Vega
- Seventh Fire Burger – Chef Rich Francis
- Surf n’ Turf Bison Burger – Chef Ben Kelly
- Wild Spicin’ Bison Burger – Maddie & Kiki
- Grilled Bison Dressing – Maddie & Kiki
- Warm Bison Steak Salad – Claudio Aprile
- Bison Steak with Truffle Fries – Top Chef Winner Erica Karbelnik
2 8oz (226g) packages Inside Round Noble Premium Bison Steak
or 2 8oz (226g) packages Noble Premium Bison Steak Cubes
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp (30ml) fresh rosemary, chopped
4-6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste