Bison Burnt Ends
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes | Serves: 4
Created By: Created by Maddie & Kiki, Canada's Favourite Female Grillmasters
Never made smoked bison burnt ends? You are in for a real treat! We like to call them 'meat candy' because they are so sweet and delicious and there is no way you can only have one! Bison burnt ends are a great reason to fire up your smoker - make lots and you can freeze them for holiday treats!
Tap For Ingredients
- Place bison cubes in a grill pan, and add the BBQ rub.
- Toss to coat. Smoke uncovered at 250°F for 1 hour.
- Remove from the smoker, add remaining ingredients, cover with aluminum foil and smoke for another 2 hours, until succulent and tender.
More Chef Recipes
- Peppery Bison Brie Burger with Kohlrabi & Apple Slaw – Chef Leandro Vega
- Seventh Fire Burger – Chef Rich Francis
- Surf n’ Turf Bison Burger – Chef Ben Kelly
- Wild Spicin’ Bison Burger – Maddie & Kiki
- Grilled Bison Dressing – Maddie & Kiki
- Warm Bison Steak Salad – Claudio Aprile
- Bison Steak with Truffle Fries – Top Chef Winner Erica Karbelnik
2 226g (8oz) packages Noble Premium Bison Steak Cubes
3 tbsp (45ml) BBQ rub
4 tbsp (75ml) butter
1/2 cup (125ml) BBQ sauce
1/2 cup (125ml) apple cider
3 tbsp (45ml) honey
Tap For Directions