Bison Sous Vide with Sirloin Flap
| Serves: 8-10
- Season bison with salt and pepper and vacuum seal in a food safe bag. Cook bison sous vide at 135°F (57°C) for 2 hours.
- Remove meat and let rest for 15 minutes; remove from bag.
- In a hot pan with butter or oil, sear meat on all sides until medium rare 135°F (57°C).
- Slice and serve with Chimichurri Sauce.Chimichurri Sauce:
- Finely chop garlic, cilantro, parsley, cucumber, jalapeño. Toss with lime, red wine vinegar, olive oil. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
1 Noble Premium Bison Sirloin Flap
Whole Muscle approx. 1.5 lbs (7 kg)
Butter or oil for searing
6 garlic cloves
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 bunch parsley
1 cup (250 ml) cucumber
1 jalapeño (optional)
1 fresh squeezed lime
¼ cup (60 ml) good quality olive oil
2 Tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
Sea Salt & Pepper