Bison Top Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks about 3 minutes per side for medium rare. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- ½ c (120g) butter
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lbs (2kg) Noble Premium Bison top sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste