Bison Top Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
This bison sirloin steak is so delicious! The butter makes the steak melt in your mouth so don’t skimp on the flavour here to save a few calories.
Tap For Ingredients
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks about 3 minutes per side for medium rare. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- ½ c (120 g) butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lbs (2 kg) Noble Premium Bison top sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
Tap For Directions