Thai Bison Steak Cucumber Bites
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8 minutes + 5 minutes rest time | Total Time: 23 minutes | Serves: 16 portions
Created By: Adore Foods
These healthy tasty Thai Bison Steak Cucumber Bites are easy to make and make the perfect bison appetizer. With it's clean, rich taste, bison works well with so many flavours and this recipe is no exception!
Tap For Ingredients
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper and cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side. We suggest medium-rare and no more than medium.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, gently toss cherry tomatoes, diced chilies, chopped coriander, shallots, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Taste and adjust to get the perfect balance.
- Thinly slice bison steak against the grain into strips that will fit on the cucumber round.
- Add to bowl and gently toss.
- Place small portions of the mixture onto each cucumber slice.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
More Recipes for Entertaining
- 1 – 226g Noble Premium Bison Steak
- salt and pepper
- 1 large cucumber sliced into thick rounds
- 2 medium shallots finely diced
- 2 red chilies seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- juice from 1 lime
Tap For Directions