Gluten Free Bison Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 35 minutes | Serves: 24 portions
Created By: Olivia Rebas - Primavera Kitchen
Super healthy bison meat is a great option for ground meat. Use our Extra Lean Ground Bison for an even healthier version of this gluten free bison meatball recipe. Meatballs are so easy to make ahead, and you can double them up for a crowd - or the freezer!
Tap For Ingredients
- Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs in a medium bowl. Gently mix everything well to combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop to portion the meat mix. Roll these portions into small using your hands. It’ll be about 24 meatballs (the amount will depend on the size of your meatballs).
- Spray oil cooking on a baking sheet and place the meatballs on it.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until they are evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the meatballs to cool completely.
- While the meatballs are in the oven, let’s make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a skillet large enough to hold all the meatballs. Simmer the sauce for about ten minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Add the baked meatballs into the sauce. Stir to coat the meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a serving tray and spoon some of the sauce over them. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve warm, with cocktail picks.
More Recipes for Entertaining
- 1 lb / 454 g Noble Premium Ground Bison
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-carb ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated yellow onions
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped very small
- 1tsp garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup natural sweetener
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper
Tap For Directions