Bison Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Created By: Chef Leanna Robberecht
Tap For Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375°F / 190°C
- Combine all bison mixture ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place turkey thigh skin side down and spread bison mixture evenly on top.
- Roll the turkey thigh over to make a cylindrical shape, and secure with butcher twine by making 2 to 4 loops.
- Brush skin lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 45 minutes until internal temp is 165°F / 75°C.
- Place on roasting pan on rack uncovered. Let rest for 10 minutes, before slicing.
- 1 turkey thigh (boneless) butterfly open and flatten, keep skin on
Bison Mixture Ingredients:
- 1 cup ground Noble Premium Bison bison mixture
- 1 tbsp roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 3 tbsp dried blueberries
- 1 tsp Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp spiced Whiskey
- 1/8 cup chopped Italian parsley fresh (dried parsley can be used)
- 3 fresh sage leaves – chopped fine
Tap For Directions