Bison Gorgonzola Burgers
Prep Time: 30 min | | Serves: 4
Tap For Ingredients
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and form into patties.
- Grill over high heat for approximately 2-3 minutes per side, depending on size of patty.
Do not overcook – bison burgers are lower in fat and should be cooked for approximately 1/2 the time of beef burgers.
- 1 lb (454 g) Noble Premium Bison Lean Ground
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (125 mL) Panko flakes (or bread crumbs)
- 1 clove Garlic (fine chop)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (65 mL) Red onion (very fine dice)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) Black pepper
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) Salt
- 5 oz (142 g) Diced gorgonzola cheese
Tap For Directions