Bison Gorgonzola Burgers
Prep Time: 30 min | | Serves: 4
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and form into patties.
- Grill over high heat for approximately 2-3 minutes per side, depending on size of patty.
Do not overcook – bison burgers are lower in fat and should be cooked for approximately 1/2 the time of beef burgers.
- 1 lb (454 g) Ground Bison
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup (125ml) Panko flakes (or bread crumbs)
- 1 clove Garlic (fine chop)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (65 ml) Red onion (very fine dice)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Black pepper
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Salt5 oz (142 g) Diced gorgonzola cheese